Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hands Everywhere!

Okay, I hate my camera - one of the many reasons that I suck at taking pictures when people visit is I don't like my terrible, cheapo, camera. So - only two pics of the recent Hand Fam reunion. The one below is of all of us Hands plus Nikki and Jason. We had tons of fun. Lots of walks, games, laughing together. It's so nice when we can all get together in one place.

Maybe, I'm not going to make any promises, but just maybe I'll be taking better and more pics in the future because we found an amazing camera on a hike - along with a cool backpack. There was no way of identifying who the backpack belonged to and it looked as if it had been there for days, so I guess Christmas comes early this year! So, my blog may be improving.

This is my fave pic from the Hand trip - look at the monkey boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Hand-some family; woo, I kill me! O.k., I didn't quit my day job

Anonymous said...

I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, however I assumed
this post was great. I do not recognize who you might be however definitely you are going to a well-known
blogger in the event you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Stop by my blog skype sex