Monday, January 7, 2008

Asheville - Week 1


Okay, I've done it. I've given in and started a blog. So here it is, the place to hookup with Tom and Brandi Hand. Are you excited yet?

Moving to Asheville and leaving family and friends has spurred me to do it. I imagine that this blog will mostly be used for the posting of pictures and semi-interesting updates on what Tom and I are up to (interesting to my parents and grandparents!). So, feel free to take a look around or not - there's not a whole lot to see at the moment, but I should get some pics up soon.

Week 1:
Snow!
Unpacked (thank you Momma and Daddy)
Caught up on sleep
Visited Biltmore Estate with parents and had a fab meal
Momma and Daddy went home
Tom caught Daddy's cold
Went hiking
Went to farmer's market where a man from Metairie(!) sold me cheese

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Without the beard, Tom looks, like, five years younger!

It sounds like y'all are having a wonderful time. I'm so glad we'll be able to keep up with you on your blog. Yay, blogs!

When you start looking at houses, let me know. I got y'all's back!

We miss you terribly.

Sarah

Mickie said...

Hi,

Nice picture. Something was missing, where were the dogs? I miss you already. The family bar-b-que is the last saturday is April. Put it on you list of things to do.

Love You!!

Mickie

Anonymous said...

Brandi,
Tari told me that you and Tom were up in Asheville, NC. Scott just got a job with GE Nuclear in Wilmington, NC, so we too will be heading up there in about two weeks. It looks like you too are having a great time. Keep in touch!
Emily Knight-Hammatt

Mom said...

So when are you coming home????????????????