Saturday, March 1, 2008

Baltimore Part One








We visited Nick in Baltimore last weekend. Nick has bought a beautiful new home - gorgeous wood floors, airy rooms with big windows, etc. He needed help doing a few odd jobs so we thought we'd make the trip.

We met Fran, his lovely girlfriend. She cooked for us and made us feel right at home. We also bowled on the last night we were there and I actually won two games! I was bowling w/the girls - Fran and her sister Nina - so I didn't beat Tom and Nick, but nevertheless I was stoked. I have never won any kind of sport ever - dancing does not count.

Tom and Nick cut a big hole into the wall and made a breakfast bar while I sanded floors (much less glamorous!) - I was so impressed with the work that they did. There are only a few things left to be done on the breakfast bar like the molding. The pictures show the progress of the job.

No comments: