Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nick's Trip & Brandi's Fave Walk











Nickers came down for a long weekend and we had a great visit. Tom tried to rope him into playing poker, but Nick is too smart for that. We ate at the most fan-frickin-tastic cafe - Honey Tupelo Cafe. Unbelievable food, great atmosphere. We're going to become regulars.

The picture of me on the bridge is from my favorite walk - can you tell how happy I am? Can you believe how beautiful it is here?

Everybody pray / think good thoughts for me. I have an interview coming up in two weeks for a job that I would really like to get.

Miss and love everybody!

4 comments:

BlackIrish said...

I'm really jealous that you have that kind of beauty so available. I'm sure it's wonderful! Went trolling the Asheville schools to look for a job, but didn't turn anything up yet.

Unknown said...

My God, it's gorgeous. I'm glad you guys are enjoying life up there. Hey, what's up Jason?

BlackIrish said...

Chillin, O-town. Getting ready for graduation in may, writing music for my recital, and writing for my comps. On the job hunt after that. How about you?

Unknown said...

Early congrats on your graduation! I'm married and still working in NOLA. The pictures from N.C. makes us want to move where the air is cleaner and scenery is better.